View Single Post
Old 2013-09-04, 18:51   Link #4243
the-crocodile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandkas View Post
Darn Publisher ruining the integrity of stories. If only the author could draw his own illustrations and just go post on twitter a illustration of what RisingStar said.
well it wasn't only the publisher, two month before the release of the last novel in japan was approved a law that banned some content in manga and anime wich aren't +18 (if i remember right oreimo it's +16). But even with this "implicit" ending it's pretty obvious that they continued their relationship (when kyosuke kiss kirino she run off but was smiling because was happy of that and she talk about " life counseling when we get home" and life counseling about what? ) i wanted too a more "explicit" ending but even this it's okay. Maybe the author can make a sequel with new element maybe some disturb elements for kirino and kyosuke (the new member of the Otaku Girl United?) Or take something from the psp game like the fact that kyosuke it's kirino cousin or the episode when kirino lost her memory and she forget about her otaku hobbies and the friend that she made in the last years technically the author can do it, he's the one who wrote the kirino route for the psp game (and he stated that want to expand oreimo story so i will hope forever for a sequel and if it's necessary make it +18)
the-crocodile is offline   Reply With Quote