View Single Post
Old 2012-01-01, 13:21   Link #20
pessimistic_freak

Send a message via MSN to pessimistic_freak
@Archon Wing :

I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes his voice. Even though it's kind of annoying when he yells or raises his voice, his normal soft voice (like when he talks to Masako in Episode 11 or when he coaxes Ringo towards the teddy in Episode 23) totally make me melt. :P

On to the topic : My votes go to Kanba, Ringo, Masako, Princess of the Crystal and Penguin #1 & #2

Kanba : I just love him. He has such strong passions which totally fascinate me. And I love his I'll-get-the-job done mindset. Watching him never bores me.

Ringo : I put her on par with Kanba. Her passion is just about as strong as his, nobody can stop her from what she tries to do. One more thing to add is that she has surprisingly good nature which is only revealed after 9 episodes past. This revelation is almost unexpected judging from how she behave at first and I think a lot of people, including me, have come to like her for this nice surprise.

Masako : Ah.. I tend to like strong characters. She runs the large corporation by herself and despite those problem about her brothers, she is still able to stay sane and strong for them. At first I shipped her with Kanba but too bad Ikuhara thinks it's a good idea to troll the audience then reveal later that they are...... hmph..

The Princess of the Crystal : Seizon Senryaku, period. Er..actually not just that, I like her bossy characteristic as well as her interactions with Kanba. I even shipped this couple for a while too. Moreover : that dress.

Penguin #1 &#2 : I think #1 is the coolest of all penguins. He's the most useful one and almost the funniest, second only to #2. He also reflects his owner the best. For #2, the thing I like about him most is his voice. Not only his 'kyu' but all of his cries. They make me smile every single time. His funniest scene for me is when he dived into the water seemingly trying to help Ringo then he just snatched the fish and headed back up. Haha, I still laugh at this scene till today.

(Sorry if my grammar is off. Usually I tried harder since English is not my mother tongue but I'm so sleepy now )

Last edited by pessimistic_freak; 2012-01-01 at 13:33.