View Single Post
Old 2013-03-11, 21:23   Link #1271
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Since he's one of many assassins under the order of the king, I doubt he has a long name, if he has a name at all. Wouldn't surprise me if the assassins are called by numbers or code names and Jafar is the name Sinbad gave to him.
Sooooooo Jafar name could be called 3571654165.1 :P. But numbers or code names does sound good for the make-up assassins. Some of them looked crazzzy. I wouldn't be suprised if they where Al Sarmen assassin group. Seeing what they did to Judal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
So Alibaba finally showed up? The Hogwarts War was seriously getting boring. I definitely want to check out Sinbad's backstory though.
That is why Alibaba and Mor and crybaby 6 months flashhhbacks should be shown. But sadly I'm starting to lose hope of it ever happening. Also chapter one of Sinbad Adventures to me shall be called "His name is Dragul Nol Henrius Govius Menudias Partenuvonomias Dumid Os Kortanon" Doesn't that sound easy to say :P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
With his name, I'd think it's some kind of family curse.
Loolol looks like Sinbad broken that curse then. Still what where their parents thinking when he was named Dragul Nol Henrius Govius Menudias Partenuvonomias Dumid Os Kortanon. Plus you have to give him credit for remembering all that and saying it without a problem.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote