Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-11-07, 12:26   Link #10425
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Maybe at some point, though for now I don't platoon this game enough to warrant one.

Not sure if I mentioned it before but I kinda have an irrational fear of talking. I remember when I was a kid I hated oral presentation assignments. Those things gave me nightmares after nightmares. As the day of my presentation approached I lost more and more sleep only to show up on the day with bloody red eyes and bomb it to get a B-. And when I had to do that 90 minute presentation at college all by myself, I seriously thought I was not gonna live past that day. After that I gladly locked myself up for the month after to make up for all the talking imbalance.

I'm really glad that I can be rather silent in my current research job, sitting at my desk without talking to anyone. Though my boss is making me do a presentation on my paper in a few months at a convention. Just thinking about it makes me cringe. ugh... And I think it's rather sad that I'm gonna lose my convention-virginity to a science convention and not an anime one. And yes I have never been to an anime convention despite how much I love anime, because I can't deal with all that social stress.

Ok now I'm depressed. New topic!!!

So I got a Pershing and it's stock. Do I want the engine first or the gun first? I feel that I desperately need both. Just wondering which one would help more.
Achiuakuna is offline   Reply With Quote