Thread: Licensed Übel Blatt
View Single Post
Old 2009-07-09, 08:27   Link #300
Sol Falling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
Its been the topic since you and Anh Minh keep putting words in other peoples mouths so as to fuel your arguments.
Nobody is denying Archriit hasn't killed/injured or attacked people that lets say were "non-evil". There's also no denying he would.

I don't even know why we need to bring this up, he said it himself for what its worth.

Quote whoever said this which you are discussing, so that we can stop debating hot air.
(somehow I'm suspecting you're just going to nitpick at some random comment but w/e)
lol, 'nobody', right. I guess approximately three quarters of the preceding discussion is really just 'random comments' to you. Just ignore me then, after all I'm entitled to make 'random comments' too, right?

People are flat out saying that anybody Koinzell kills deserves to die. Whether it's cause they're all 'unscrupulous' bastards who enjoy killing, or because they are supposedly enemy soldiers in Koinzell's 'war' against the empire, their deaths are all justifiable. Yourself included for engaging in that last sophistry, when Koinzell's vendetta clearly has nothing to do with the citizens of the empire (yes, soldiers are citizens too). My point is that there's nothing to justify--Koinzell's revenge has nothing to do with what is good or bad, so if you actually respect Koinzell's admission as a criminal, you'll stop trying to justify his actions for him.

And y'know, seriously. If you haven't made an argument that I'm disputing, then you can just ignore me like the rest of the 'random' comments, alright? Just because I've grouped you in as part of a general argument doesn't mean every line is addressed to you. If you never made the claim that Koinzell never killed innocents, then great, good for you, but to make the jump from 'not me' = 'nobody' is really ridiculous.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote