Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-29, 09:59   Link #23049
sakurahime75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I got an idea about that fake spoiler. It's possible that Gyokuro will discover Tsukune's Alucard-like aura, and comes to a revelation that they can use him as an alternative to finish resurrecting Alucard, if they can't continue to use Moka. I'm guessing Akua would come to the same conclusion, but will be on edge once she finds out that a former human inherited Akasha's Shinso blood.
maybe not just Gyokuro but the masked King himself...

Akua, nasty as she is, is just a lonely girl who needs someone to give her some love. None of the other sisters are that way over the edge, as her...
But sooner or later she will be overwhelmed by Tsukune Charm

@Chris38
I might be tooo overinspired by other Vamp-Stories and the like, sure
but nonetheless I wonder how Moka did know Tsukune in her long-ago-memories. When they met in her memories she never heard his name.

And it's not that impossible, that they did have a past together in some ways.
Personalley I don't think this would totally ruin the story but maybe explain some things.
Ok, if you see it from a "pure-human-ambassador"-side then yes, it could ruin everything, but if he was half-human-half-youkai to begin with, wouldn't that fit in the "both-world-can-live-together" way of thinking?

And I always wondered, why no one said something about his lack of Yokai-energy before Kuyou interrogated him. According to Mokas lessons, they all should've noticed the human aura aka the lack of a yokai one. If not the other students, then at least the teachers...

Can't wait till next Chapter
sakurahime75 is offline   Reply With Quote