View Single Post
Old 2010-11-27, 22:22   Link #87
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
OMG!!!

She's really that evil for bad mouth about some other people?! O__O
Uh... just to be clear, that's fanart. Her actual notebook in the anime doesn't contain anything like that.

Anyway, that aside... I can really relate to Tsukasa in a lot of ways. She's spent so much effort putting up that perfect image that the last thing she wants is to let someone in and see the part of her that isn't -- to put it mildly -- so polished. I suspect she's constantly volunteering for things because it's a way she's learned to gain respect and some degree of admiration and praise, but the relationships she has with others are very shallow and selfish -- most people probably just use her to get ahead, and she never really opens herself up to anyone. Unlike all the other heroines, I don't think we've ever actually shown her being truly "friendly" with anyone -- only kind and polite. I definitely don't think she's a "yandere" or anything... I suspect she's just very self-conscious and controlling of her own image because she's never been able to truly open up to anyone. I guess all that was conveyed in the ED too... but I think I understood that from the episode itself as well. Again, perhaps because I can personally relate... >_>

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2010-11-27 at 22:38.