Thread: Licensed Kore wa Zombie Desuka?
View Single Post
Old 2011-03-30, 00:46   Link #2078
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

It's stuff like this last episode that just makes me wonder "why?"

First of all, you devote the ENTIRE final episode to nothing but sexual fanservice and song numbers when you COULD have WISELY spent it doing something WORTHWHILE with the plot of the series, like maybe filling in some holes and make the pacing a little less rushed and give it an actual emotionally impactive ending. Though I suppose it's just cause I really could care less about such things, so I'm obviously not going to find it great. (Also if you wanna have a "metal" themed idol, how about actually having them actually sing a metal song?)

Also I usually do find randomness funny, but this episode was doing it wrong cause I didn't laugh even once. It's pretty sad when your episode that isn't supposed to be taken seriously isn't even entertaining.

The ONE good thing I liked through all of this episode was Ayumu's rational thinking and sensibleness. I really want to brofist him for it, t'was just marvelous.

This episode didn't bring the series down with it though. Can't really blame it if the worst episode wasn't even originally part of the series. Shame it had to get such a bad adaptation though.