View Single Post
Old 2011-10-07, 13:20   Link #24925
Wanderer
Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Jessica was with Nanjo when he treated Kanon. How come Jessica didn't notice a thing?
I always just figured Jessica was fooled by some good acting and a lot of fake blood.

Quote:
How could Kumasawa, Nanjo and Genji be so condescending about a plan involving their own death?
You mean "consenting", right? I agree, I'm not so certain they would volunteer to die. Maybe Genji, but that's it.

Quote:
A popular theory is that there was a fake murder conspiracy. So basically pretty much everyone except Battler enacted a serial murder scenario believing no one was going to really die, but then Yasu killed the victims for real once they've been isolated. This is hinted in EP5 and EP6 where the first twilight victims are clearly not dead when discovered but everyone say they are.
The idea has merit, but it would require some hard-to-swallow assumptions at some parts, like Gohda and Rosa believing that the whole Halloween scene in episode 2 was fake.

Quote:
It is. The boiler room doesn't have any window. The boiler room is underground.
*sigh* Duh. I know that. You're not following my train of argument. What I am trying to say is that the boiler room door is not the only entrance not explicitly said to be locked, yet you're obsessed over that one entrance. The only reason it gets more scrutiny is because you are assuming that one (arguably not) ambiguous line in episode 1 says that the door has no lock on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kani View Post
Where did he explain this? That's quite a complicated murder. I wonder how he could think we would be able to guess something like that?
It's actually borrowed from a famous murder Mystery novel. You could guess it if you were a Mystery reader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cao Ni Ma View Post
Rosa most certainly checked the door before going in. Remember, she goes to the trouble of getting the key and opening the door. She also had no need to lie about meeting Kinzo either, that is if she wasnt trying to hide something. The problem I have with Rosa in here is that it doesn't feel like she's covering for Shkanon. She even goes and fingers Kanon as being the most likely culprit in Jessica's murder and ostracizes the rest of the servants because she quite logically suspects something wrong with them. Well it could all be a some sort of eleventh dimensional chess thing going on to trick Battler
Rosa probably received instruction from Beatrice anonymously; she probably doesn't know who Beatrice actually is.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote