View Single Post
Old 2011-12-20, 21:38   Link #122
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
Yeah, he's still human and just a child. I don't think he's taking this as playtime. But he can only do so much with that much information.

About Grodek, I already see that he'll do whatever it takes to keep his plans going before. He's also hiding something, even to the crew. For them to be effective pieces, he has to keep something away at the same time to keep their motivations strong.
There's a lot going on with Grodek, and he's really the character that is making this show worth watching for me, if nothing else. He's driving Flit down the road of the perfect toy soldier and enabling him at every turn, he's using the entire DIVA and its crew to pursue a vendetta with little chance of success, and even if they were to succeed they'd have the entire EFF after them.

He's not evil but he's walking a very dark path and he's taking Flit along with him. I won't be the least bit surprised if he dies for his vendetta in the ultimate confrontation for Flit's arc because I honestly cannot see him walking away from this; he'd neither want nor be allowed to. Failure is not an option and, in the off chance they succeed somehow, he's a wanted/dead man to the EFF.