View Single Post
Old 2009-04-30, 08:47   Link #448
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyosak View Post
Well I just finished Haruka's route! I enjoyed it MUUUUCH more than Komari's route that's for sure, lol. It don't think its anywhere near the level of Clannad though, I still had this feeling that the game tried to make things more emotional than they really were; no tears for me Q.Q
Well, to be fair, i found Haruka's route more anger-inducting than sadness inducting, bad as her situation was So while i don't think it comes that far up on the Q.Q meter, it certainly did a number on my rage meter towards certain characters ... i could certainly understand why Riki felt uncharacteristically pissed at points.

Quote:
How is Kanata's route, should I play that next? I'd really like to unlock the ending but I'm not interested enough in the other characters to play through their routes just yet (looking at you Mio >.>)... Maybe Kudo's route next but I've heard terrible things about her's, lol. Sasami and Saya both interest me much more than the main cast but I've no clue how to unlock their routes (pretty sure they don't help me unlock the ending either)! Please give me some route recommendations!
Kanata's route is ... well, a route for route's sake, and the way you can diverge on it from Haruka's route is not exactly the epitome of believability. As for Kudo ... i haven't played her supposedly improved EX route, but the original, while having some moments, was less than impressive overall, and the ending was a deus ex machina of horrific proportions. Maybe you can try Yuiko instead for now