View Single Post
Old 2004-07-11, 07:23   Link #68
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chao Otaku
I'm actually liking Yukinari so far... dunno why, but he appeals to me a lot more than the usual character of his type...

Hey if your female its fine (Wussy men need a strong women to whip them into shape, and it helps if the female like's them), but if your a bloke....

I mean really his characterisc are annoying because in a way he has some attitudes that us blokes have shown in our life, and it really pisses us off to see that in a character, yet not have the decency to grow out of it and over come them.
plus it also pisses us off because if there was such a man like that in the real world (which unfortunately, there is a distinct possibility there is.
may all the god have mercy on those poor brothers )
HE would die a very lonely, and incredibly depressing life with no female attention whatsoever, it just does not happen.
And every bloke knows that, so it really really REALLY pisses us off to see that rule thrown out the window in animes, that wussies males can easily assemble his own personal harem.
(of course it doesn't stop us dreaming that.... ...we can dream right...RIGHT??!! )

Really the best part of wussie male leads is watching them become real men, of course we didn't get to see that in Love Hina, but in the Manga, he DEFINATELY matures and becomes a man that all the women can fall in love with.

Hopefully, Yukari will grow up, i really hope we get to see that in this anime.
Yukari doesn't have that maturity streak that you see in "Maburaho" male lead, he just doesn't have ANY redeeming qualities what-so-ever.
Of course i suspect that's what his childhood friend likes about him, he isn't threatening, and i think he turns on her nurturing instincts.
(hint: This is the best way to get into your gorgous senpai knickers¬! muwahaha )