Old 2010-09-07, 20:49   Link #397
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyGrey View Post
ill put up the pics... gimme a sec
Spoiler for pic:

Spoiler for pic:

edit: comp crashed midway of 2nd pic crop (impeccable timing) so i just pasted the whole page
Okay that's it some one edited the manga chapters from One Manga later after I saw them obviously, because beyond WW yelling I am fore sure Tia came out dramatically making it look she broke out herself.

No mater Tia still pushed Toshiro too using those shards.

I had too think about it for a while and it make sense if were using the manga as a reference after all Starrk still beat Love and Rose it didn't matter if they couldn't use there mask because at a them they were both captains and Starrk easily disposed of them. Proving Starrk can beat a high level captain. Looking back at the Kyoraku fight it still sense to me. After all Starrk was at close range. Very close at that. Hmm what if he fought Ichigo a person who is only power. Who would win.

I also think the speed of Starrk could also be overestimated. I mean Starrk's realease was awesome and cool looking, but I think Starrk simply made the mistake of trying to Kyoraku's bankai out.

Edited: Tite Kubo simply wounded Hiyori very badly by cutting off her legs, but of course she still could have been healed. The fact is Tite wanted to rush the rest of the Espda because he didn't want to waste any time on them and instead of haxing the Espada he'd rather hax Aizen day and night