View Single Post
Old 2010-10-29, 22:52   Link #5
Falkor

I remember the title from some somewhere, so I have been hoping someone would translate it into English. I'm glad that there's now a manga adaptation, so I can I least get to read something from this series. haven't read the first chapter yet, but should be interesting methinks.

I think it's funny that we see a discussion thread for Accel World, and not one for Sword Art Online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Note: This is a topic for the manga discussion; however, if you wish to discuss the light novel, you are more than welcome with appropriate spoiler tags (whether your question will get answered is a totally different matter). If this ever gains enough momentum and popularity where frequent novel spoilers become an issue, I (or anyone else) can make another topic for specific novel discussions. Until then, free feel to discuss the manga without spoiler tags for chapters that are available in English.
I recently brought this issue of having combined threads to the forum staff. I think it's better if you make things clear from the beginning and have this discussion thread revolve only around the manga adaptation (so no novel spoilers). of course, a different thread would be created for those who want to discuss the novel, with the only difference that we are not going to wait until spoilers become an issue.
Falkor is offline   Reply With Quote