View Single Post
Old 2011-09-16, 17:28   Link #15
Slick_rick

Episode 10 was decent but after episode 9 if certainly was a bit of a letdown. It still has some good moments though. Penguins were funny as always. Loved when #2 swallowed the thermometer then you see him drooling the mercury out. Kanba and Natsume have a long past and it seemed to be that Sho knew who she was too. I wonder what their actual connection is.

One part that interested me was the mention of Ariadne's thread. Basically an Ariadne's thread is a record of steps you take in order to solve a problem or try to so you can basically go back and do it over again to find other possible solutions to a problem. Is that was Ringo's diary was, a record of Momoka's attempts to accomplish something but someone backtracked because she ended up failing? Did they just decided to start over with a different set of people and methods but need the diary in order to figure out what will and won't work? If that's the case then it almost all centered around Tabuki then since the entire diary is about him.

From the preview I don't think Ringo is going to be giving on Tabuki even without the diary so it should get interesting there. I starting to think Yuri is also involved heavily and just acting. We'll probably see them go after either other but as long as we have other character also involved I'm fine with that. Kanba needs to be taking a more active role now and go after Natsume. Hopefully the Penguin Queen will have some other information to help them along too.