View Single Post
Old 2012-07-13, 19:25   Link #1732
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
From the comment on someone who watched 2nd episode I'm having hard time to digest the Campione! anime. [...] the story should start with first volume! this is not haruhi that do stuff in insane way!
Face it: There's no Campione anime. Call the anime Campi already, because it's missing so much.
And I agree that they should've started with V1. They could've easily reached C2 with the fight against Erica.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
I imagine its because the fight is a better climax for the episode than leaving off on a random point in Japan, even if it makes less sense. The chronology is all sorts of screwed up.

While im thinking about it, the anime really cheapens the whole dynamic with Erica as well. Several of her key character development points from vol 3/episode 1 were skipped, and their adventures during the time up to the present day were almost completely ignored rather than alluded to. It makes their whole relationship seem incredibly awkward at some points.
As I said, they could've started with V1 and reached the fight against Erica, easily, even with time left to fill.

Agreed on the cheapening of the relationships, though. Makes the whole thing generic. Not that Godou was more useful that a generic protag in the beginning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Do the random and unknown soccer player names count as "research"?
Compared to including non-trivial mathematics... I don't think it's enough, sorry (but the soccer player names are a nice and unexpected detail...)
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote