View Single Post
Old 2011-02-23, 12:04   Link #795
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
I don't know if it was from one of the false interviews or not, I could not remember. But this happened before NORTHERN CROSS and before Ranka left the fleet.

- Tak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
I don't know where to ask this, and this thread seemed the most fitting... so I remember there was an old interview that claimed that once Alto made up his mind (lol), he'll move on a big way. Was this one of the false interviews or was this legit? Or I'm misremembering (it's been years)?

We know that Alto didn't make an explicit choice due to last minute executive meddling/rewrite/decision, but if this was a real previous claim, it puts the last episodes (minus 25) into perspective.
Well, it's more like Q&A page from Animedia September, and it's legit since I know I have seen the scan and Darial translated it. This is it. Before the untimely tl;dr happen, just to remind you all to be civil--don't just accuse Kawamori in hot headed manner, lest we see more warzones. With that said, don't shoot the informer and be civil~~

cheesu, your info dump works the best as search engines

P.S: I seriously have an abnormal brain for remembering this yet has very hard time to properly remember TnC game stories even though I played that twice. Bah.