View Single Post
Old 2008-01-12, 16:14   Link #127
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by .S2K View Post
Oh yeah. If any of you have ever heard a complete Dipset album; Have you ever noticed that as long as they say the Byrdgang call (actually a sector of a gang) at the end of the verse, people think it's good. Sad but true...JR Writer and Hell Rell are nice though...Cam'Ron is just funny...His diss tracks are priceless.
Julez Santana from Dipset is also pretty good. Cam is probably the most mainstream, though with the most hit songs, I always liked "What means the world to you" and "Horse and Carriage"

Seen a couple of posts about Lupe Fiasco. He is an excellent artist. I remember hearing him Kanye's Late Registration album, then I saw him in concert a couple of times. The first time I saw him live he was the opening act for the Roots (a great hip-hop band). He performed "Kick, Push" and "He Say, She say" from Food and Liquor and sounded great. I ended up buying his new albums, now I'm hooked.

BTW, Does anyone else think that Soulja Boy's songs are just weak? There's almost no rhyming at all. I don't really understand how he got so popular.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote