View Single Post
Old 2013-04-04, 12:45   Link #72
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
Show a little respect for the big turkey, son...
But I did respect it . Don’t you know how scary a giant turkey with a large mouth full of sharp teeth is? Just imagining it chasing after me makes me shiver .

Quote:
As for new dinos, I'd suggest the Deinocheirus - it has some VERY impressive arms and since that's the only part of it that was ever dug up, the animators can't be blamed if later on a more complete skeleton is unearthed and it'd look nothing like the movie version. XD
Deinocheirus? Nu-uh. I don’t want JP team to make up a dinosaur on their own XD. There’s already enough authenticity issues for JP’s dinosaurs. I don’t want them to make it even worse. I’d rather they make Carcharodontosaurus than making up a dinosaur using their own imagination.

Quote:
The underwater dinosaur? No, I'm not putting much stock into it - the InGen engineers only bred land animals for the park and had very mitigated successes with pterosaurs. So sea animals? This isn't Jaws, this is Jurassic Park (the government officials from Costa Rica would probably have a heart attack at the news of a Mosasaur stalking the waters near its coastline - they already had their hands full in the Lost World novel with the diseased carcasses washing up on their shores AND reports of escaped dinos [see the end of the JP novel] making their way deep inside the jungle, ransacking crops as they went further north).
Hey, I’m not the one who came up with that idea ^^. Blame those people at jurassicpark4-movie.com. But it will be very nice if they make a story out of that escaped-dinos scenario.

Quote:
One "exotic" genus they could introduce would be the Carnotaurus from the Lost World novel. In that book,
Spoiler:
As for the Carnotaurus, isn’t making it has the same ability as a chameleon will revert the concept of “Dinos as birds” back into “Dinos as lizards”? Not to mention that it’s a bit bizzare. It’s weird enough seeing the mini Dilophosaurus has a “collar” and can spout venoms in the first JP. Anyway, we already seen enough Carnotaurus in action in that Disney’s Dinosaur movie, so I’d prefer watching something new. Metriacanthosaurus is good. It was listed in JP1 after all. Also, poor Ceratosaurus only get a passing-by cameo in JP3. I wish it gets more screentime in JP4.