Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-10-03, 11:37   Link #17466
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
@-Chris38

Just remember a small fly can kill a grown man with something deadly like a virus on Tsukune's something inside him that will probably be a future plot armor for him to take down Alucard. If Akasha can't do it before she was sucked in, what more even with the girls combined they're not as strong as Ura Moka. Only Tsukune can and might be able to do it. His the main man! He must show something awesome soon. Wanted to say the phoenix....but it's a baby...
Yeah, I think it's possible that Tsukune will be able to defeat Alucard, but I still believe he is going to need the help of Moka and his other friends during that fight ... which is the usual thing in shounen manga ... unless Ikeda does something original and makes Tsukune fight on his own, against Alucard.

Will see what is going to happen, when we actually get closer to that part of the manga, after all, currently Tsukune's vampire abilities are definitely not strong enough for Tsukune to be able to fight against Alucard ... which is still a long time away from the current point in the manga ... probably when Tsukune is going to be at his third year at Youkai Academy and after Tsukune's group defeats the Fairy Tale organization as well, since I don't think that Alucard will become Tsukune's antagonist ... while the Fairy Tale organization is still operational ... and ... in my opinion it's still going to take some time, before Fairy Tale is going to be defeated .. after all, we still don't know much about Fairy Tale and who's their actual leader ... so there are still a lot of mysteries present about Fairy Tale ... that need to be resolved, before they are going to be defeated, and ... judging from the current pace of the manga ... it's probably going to take us a while, before we get to the part ... where Tsukune and his friends ... probably along with his allies would be attacking Fairy Take's main headquarters ... where, confidentially, Alucard's body would be contained as well (at least it's possible that Alucard's body would be there ... if it was still present, in the Shuzen family castle, before they ... started "supporting" Fairy Tale ...)

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-10-03 at 11:52.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote