View Single Post
Old 2011-12-06, 16:48   Link #4737
malekith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
If the heroes have to be dumb for it to work, can she still be called a good schemer?
thats the whole point shes been called a good schemer by everyone but hasnt actually shown any of it yet untill she starts showing lelouche lvl wits im not convinced

i nearly fell for shigans and dc enchantments b4 i rewatched the series and saw that hayate hasnt done crap in the cannon universe yet and actually prove her worth as a commander all shes done is send the aces out to do the job for her and not shown any actual battle tactics out

you cant exactly call sending a hot-head/pridefull person like signum to patrol with inferior gear against people which are known to be hax anti-mage killers and have it turn out well.

you could say its signums fault for not retreating but seeing as hayate knows her troops personalities very well its the commanders fault in such a situation

she didnt do crap in strikers either except shoot a couple drones down and act important (you could say she catched vita but seeing as she went and got herself trapped afterwards kinda balances that out)

p.s i really do love the h x v files and like your version of hayate way better but she hasnt really done anything in cannon to completly like tsuzukis version that hasnt been only said and not actually shown atleast yet

page claim for shigan and deathcurse for convincing me with there story telling to give hayate the benifit of the doubt
malekith is offline   Reply With Quote