View Single Post
Old 2011-02-26, 09:57   Link #219
darkplataform

Itsuwari no Utahime Novel Edition

review translated
jap>chn>eng : lavender88

Quote:
There is a scene that wasn't included in the movie of Alto going backstage during the rehearsal and meeting Sheryl. Backstage, the students were talking about their pride of being onstage vs them working part-time as amateur fliers, and Grace stepped in to stop their quarreling. Later, Sheryl and talking with Grace, and Sheryl remarked that Alto reminded her of someone she knew and that's why she sometimes feel like teasing him a little. Alto recalls the talk he had with his dad when he ran away from home.

During the vajra attack during the LIVE, Brera appeared and the three of them (Brera, Alto, Sheryl) had a face-to-face talk. Brera came for Sheryl, and Alto told him to take good care of her.

Before the date, Alto was practicing by himself and grumbling, so he did not hear Sheryl calling out to him. So, when Sheryl hugged him from the behind, the feel of her breasts against his back shocked him! The scene of the date in the movie and the tav series is pretty much the same, but additional dialogue is added. Before leaving, Sheryl kissed Alto on the cheek, causing him to blush.

Nanase is Victor's subordinate, and makes her appearance as Ranka's manager. Alto's train scene with Ranka becomes the place where Ranka decided to shoot her PV at.

Alto's kiss with Sheryl was taken by some paparazzi, and after that Alto's father acknowledge that Alto dating Sheryl is a rumor that Alto has finally decided to return to the acting world.

After that the captain warned Alto, saying that Sheryl is suspected of being a spy. In the SMS dormitory, Mikhail discovered Sheryl's earring and thought it belonged to Alto.

The misunderstanding in the garden, knocking down Sheryl, pointing a gun at her head, accusing her of being a spy……..

(litle hard to translate)
Alto: That kind of thing…"please believe me". Even if you say that..I can't not believe you, though I want to believe in you. It's just….just, it makes me sad. Very sad.

Alto thinks that he hurt Sheryl's feelings and sinks into a deep depression, Mikhail comes along to give him advice. Alone by himself, Alto list a candle, puts on makeup and wears that earring and tries to put himself in the other party's shoes and understand their feelings. And then, he undid his hair. Donning on a black kimono, he said that it's not right to be alone and goes off to see Sheryl.

The Vajra invasion during Sheryl's LIVE
At this point, recovering her memories, Ranka says that the Vajra were drawn here by her singing. Sheryl was worried about Ranka and said that Ranka was no Basara or Minmay and that "Just songs can't save this galaxy"

In the midst of their (Sheryl and Ranka) song, Alto appears. Mikhail appears to be heavily wounded, but still alive.

After the battle, Sheryl and Ranka invite Alto to join their song.

Last edited by darkplataform; 2011-02-26 at 10:14.
darkplataform is offline   Reply With Quote