Thread: Licensed Eureka Seven: Astral Ocean
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-24, 08:49   Link #1340
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoBar9 View Post
Since when has Ao ever been whiny or ever been pushed around? He's been pretty eager if you ask me
Just from the first three episodes...

1) Ao never really stood up to the "Ao'ism" made by the islanders. Even from the get go Ao mentions that the reason he doesn't come visit Naru directly is because of her father, and Naru says "that's always your excuse" or something to that effect.

2) 2nd episode has Ao in full whine mode. Island under attack? "BUT there's international forces! Let them do their job!" Landing an FP in ship? "But it's moving!" Heck, even leader of the three stooges specifically called him out on his whining this very episode.

This is not to mention that despite all the whining, Ao still did what the leader of the three stooges told him, from getting into the car between the 1st-2nd episode to IFO-jacking.

3) "WAAAH! WAAAH! It must be my fault that G-monsters attacked the island. I'm disgusting!" Paraphrased with his talk to Naru at the end of episode 2.

Of course, followed up at the beginning of episode 3 "I'm not gonna pilot because people will hate me even more!" Of course we all know how that turned out.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote