View Single Post
Old 2009-12-14, 03:42   Link #5404
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleutao View Post
So is Isumi going to save Athena off screen? Or did it already happen? Or is that still something they have to go and do? Because the bad guys are still probably strong enough to kick Hayate's ass for breaking the stone, at least until Isumi steps in.
Quote:
As for Athena and Nagi, I'd say that the former definitely owes the latter, but Athena may not see it that way. She may be royally pissed at her for breaking the stone, even if it saved her life (or soul of whatever). Hayate now has even more reason to stay with Nagi so since he likes older girls we have to hope that Nagi allows him to date in the future. For right now though, given that she may have lost a whole lot just to help Hayate it's okay to not tell her yet, wait for awhile before Maria breaks it to her.
I'm still keeping my hopes up for a super-duper-mega-overexposed-tearfest of a sudden event in the arc. And it involves someone dying. No I'm not telling you who would die. It's either a blondie or a bluehead.

Alright, here's the serious answer.

Mikado said that whomever breaks the gem gets the inheritance right? WRONG. Everyone would just play into his hands again, and who knows? It might actually be whomever breaks the gem would be the sacrifice for something in exchange for power, which Mikado could (as always) take advantage of without the care of life regardless who it is besides his daughter, Maria, or Nagi.

I've always thought that whatever's happening right now would just be a plan of someone [Insert Death Note face: JUST AS PLANNED], but what the hell, every other series includes an AIZEN-WTF-EVERYTHING-IS-JUST-AS-PLANNED trope. It isn't funny anymore...

Don't worry, there's still plenty of stuff Hata hasn't done (like other series), he has already perfected the art of dragging the series, only thing left is..
Spoiler for :

Quote:
If Hayate and Nagi DO pair up (which I don't support heh) what's going to happen to Maria? On the one hand she has nowhere else to go, but she's also obviously attracted to Hayate.. gonna be quite awkward no?
No, not as of the moment, not yet. But it will come soon don't you worry.