View Single Post
Old 2012-07-06, 23:31   Link #4771
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Please don't remind me Ginger-.-;;;, besides the action for the epi, I'm gonna need a lot of brain bleach.
Personally I was too busy winching at Crunchy Roll using plane instead of plain. I don't know if it's supposed to be a joke and they are actually saying the wrong word, but from reading the subtitles, it looks like someone screwed up when using auto-correct for a typo.

Well, at that and at the general switch to a complete comedy scene when the rest of the episode is reasonably serious fights, exposition, and foreshadowing. They really need to learn to keep the pure comedy in it's own separate episodes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger02 View Post
I think this is the main reason. Also, she was forbidden from using it. We saw how much damage was caused by it, imagine it on the island with people running around everywhere.
Also having watched the episode properly now, it looks like it carries a high risk of collateral damage, friendly fire, and possibly a risk of going berserk. Not something you want to use when trying to protect people that can't run away.

Quote:
I did love the ending where she said "bad girl"
It would have been so uncomfortable and cliche for her to go all crazy and loco on Mary, so i liked how it was done.
Well, she did almost punch Fried's face in during the festival, and unlike him, Mary Huges isn't a member of the guild, and thus far has shown herself to be a sadistic killer. So it wouldn't be all that out of character for Mirajane to not stop herself.

Quote:
Is that a new sword Erza used (speaking of the Jiggly ladies)? Scarlet sword or katana or something she called it. It looks pretty cool so i hope we see her actually use it at some point.
IIRC, it's what the anime had Erza use vs Azuma at the end.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote