View Single Post
Old 2007-09-01, 18:06   Link #513
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

I'm not too concerned with how "close" Tobi & Obito are or could be the same person. I am more interested in someone like Tobi who introduces himself as a sort of a clown type of character, running away from fights allowing Deidara to do all of the work then later accepting all of the credit. Yet reacts almost inhuman when being struck [Chp 357 for example] and later comes out with a totally different personality and tone. This guy was, whoever he ends up being, he was intentionally made to fool people. He wants people to think he's weak or foolish (i.e. Kisame's remarks about him running away), so that in reality he is a much faster fighter or what not. And I wouldn't downplay any Tobi/Obito theories just yet because anything can happen in a manga. People are always dying and then coming back somehow. I don't think Zetsu saved Tobi/Obito (if that's who you think he is) I think Madara may be more like a FMA "Dante" like person, perhaps found a dying Obito, (yes you would give your eye if you thought were going to die obviously you would no longer need it) saved him and trained him (like Dante did with Lyra) and then somehow swicthed bodies. I think that could def. be a possibility, but that would all depend on Tobi being Obito which until he removes his mask he will just remain enigmatic Tobi/Madara.