View Single Post
Old 2012-09-02, 20:33   Link #9
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereminVox View Post
I know it's all mostly innocent, but I found it funny that Chitanda would suggest such a thing when I combine it with the episode way back at the hot springs where she offhandedly lamented that it wasn't a traditional mixed bath. There's an ease with which she processes the idea of winding up in various states of undress around Hotarou that is clearly intended to provoke the shippers. Though if they were worried about what people would think of them being trapped together, being found with parts of Chitanda's kimono coming off seems... counterproductive.

For a mere database, Satoshi connects the dots nicely at the end there. Maybe there's more to him than he gives himself credit for.
Clearly it'll be fine if Mayaka or Satoshi sees them in that position....with Chitanda's kimono coming off...Yeah, I suppose that's kind of counter productive . I do find it funny though that she suggests it. Not sure how to interpret her reaction when he shoots down the idea upon confirming what would happen .

I do love the fun they are having with these two. But yeah Houtarou is going to have to get used to the 'world' Chitanda is from since he'll be joining in sooner or later .