View Single Post
Old 2009-05-28, 09:41   Link #2831
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
I had some questions about athlete's foot (got one answered by wiki already about the English name)
I was wondering about several things I heard and used, I got this on one foot about 5 months ago and the doc gave me a cream for it however it didn't work at all, I went tot he doc again and she gave me another but again no result. It's starting to hurt a little now so I bought a spray from the store to try out, I also have powder for in my shoes. First question would cream or spray be better, I spray my foot and then rub the substance over the bottom and spots that are irritated (the lose skin parts), I used it about 10 mins ago and my feet feel kind of funny lol which I hope means that it is working.

My mom mentioned about cotton socks, I went to the stores today looking for 100% cotton socks but all I could find were either 75 % or 80% cotton and the rest polyester, which is hardly different from the socks I wear daily, does it have to be 100% cotton?. And she mentioned buying better anti-athlete's foot bottoms for in my shoes, which I find a little too extreme and too expensive, but should I buy new shoes as well because of this infection? and what can I use in my own home to fight against this athlete's foot, I heard jodium is a recommendation to put on your foot but I'm not sure myself
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote