View Single Post
Old 2010-07-07, 09:14   Link #13244
Oliver
Back off, I'm a scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renall View Post
Why just Rosa? Why say there's no clues presented to suggest a disguise, rather than just saying there was no disguise? Are we meant to believe there was a disguise, but we just don't have evidence for it?

It's very awkward. And I don't think it's a translation artifact. So what's up with that.
Actually...
What if there was a disguise, somewhere, but it was Rosa who disguised herself as someone else? And she's one of the better candidates for actually having an alternate personality as well, the Black Witch.

This way, there's clues that something is specifically fishy about Rosa in particular, but truly no clues that anyone else disguised themselves as Rosa, because they didn't.

And I wonder... where did Jessica get that Marisa cosplay for her stage performance? She can't make it herself, she'll get caught and reprimanded, and probably doesn't have the skill. She may have pocket money to buy one, but due to Touhou being an anachronism we can't say if one to buy exists.
Now, whom would she ask for help but her aunt who runs a clothing brand?

This link has been determined hazardous for the spoiler averse
by the Department of Education.
(updated 2010-08-24)
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote