View Single Post
Old 2012-09-13, 14:12   Link #4503
Destined_Fate

Lacus being involved or not with Shinn has nothing to do with why I hate her. She's too perfect, overly idealistic(I hate those that ignore reality for their own little pipe dreams) and naive since her views on conflict are childish. It was facepalm worthy when she agreed with Kira's "Let's just fly around and try and stop battles when we don't know what's going on even if it gets people killed" deal. That and she betrayed her people because she was craving Kira when she was still arranged to marry Athrun, who was trying to make things work, whom she didn't turn down. At least Cagalli was being forced into her marriage and only accepted to continue it because it was for the good of Orb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Fail at Life View Post
Let's be straight here.The only reason you even bring up Lunamaria,is because she's involved with Shinn.Would you even bring her up if she wasn't?

I mean who are you kidding! Cause......huh? ''looks around'' ain't no fool over here.

''Hey if they interact or is involved with shinn,then their cool with me''...
I already said I prefered short haired tomboys and Lunamaria fits that as does Cagalli. Or are you saying that Cagalli was "involved" with Shinn too? Seriously, drop your petty little grudge already.

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2012-09-13 at 16:08.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote