View Single Post
Old 2011-11-26, 13:14   Link #197
Seihai
スマイリウム

Since years I regret that before this I never started to play any instruments at all. When I return to my home country next year, I will definitely start to get myself on the piano, that's what I decided 2 years ago. Now K-ON! didn't give me the desire to play something, but it strengthened it. On top of that, it made me change my mind from learning piano to E-guitar. Not because of Yui particularly. Since both guitar and piano (well, keyboard is included) are on my #1 list, it is fine. After I watched the series I realized that it fits my budget better, and guitars are more mobile, too.

I don't have any great plans in mind like become a pro but I definitely want to experience that musical fun out of getting a feeling for creating your own sounds. It would surely add spice to my life and I am really happy that in the end I didn't miss out on K-ON! because it's one heck of a great show. I never expected that I would get a similar feeling of happiness and satisfaction like I got from Hidamari Sketch which is also one of my very favourites.