View Single Post
Old 2012-11-24, 11:14   Link #5214
Hidfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
That is what I read on forum as well but when I read the chap 7 it indicated that Lancelat was[Heretic God] and I don't know how she isn't yet a full [Heretic God]?

It either one of the translator best kept secret to not ruin the suprise or the author found a way on not letting Godou gain Lancelat authorities eg. yet a full [Heretic God].
If Godou doesn’t get an authority and as a reason something like „not yet a full powered heretic god“ is given then I will feel trolled from the author.
On the other hand I would accept the platinum colored disc from Guinevere as a reason. Personally I think after a God of Steel is defeated their essence (authority) is absorbed by the disc and therefore the Campione doesn’t get the authority. After all both the sign of Perseus and Sun Wukong appeared on the disc and no Campione got an authority from them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
i know godou didn't gain any authority from lancelot since she's no yet a full heretic god but what about alec and guenewere?
from what jps said,gaining authority from divine ancestor who relesead their seal should be possible.
Well Guinevere isn’t dead (at least not at the end of chapter 7). Her “soul” flew away and Alec chased after it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
What bugs me is fight between Alec and Godou wasn't fully done yet, it looks as though Godou had the advantage and was ready to counter attack.
I did remember Darth saying Godou lost the fight or appear to be losing, didn't look that way when I read it.
I don’t know which fight you have read but I read a total domination of Alec. Godou couldn’t even touch him. At the end he used raptor and couldn’t move anymore. Godou cheated himself to round 2 because he used a power of a god he certainly can never use again but nothing indicates that round 2 would have been different then round one. Hell Alec never displayed any will to fight while Godou was burning with battle spirit. Alec didn’t even use 3 of his authorities because he needed them to trap Guinevere. The Battle was a total win for Alec and he didn’t even TRY to win.
Hidfe is offline   Reply With Quote