View Single Post
Old 2013-01-01, 11:31   Link #30
CJ_Walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
You should know by now that the term Mary Sue/Gary Stu does not apply to original characters, only to self-inserted characters in fan fiction.

Some issues people have with Touma is that he's a particularly bland harem protagonist (but given that he's screwed whoever he chooses...) and that his ability is some sort of Plot Armor. You know, if it really is Plot Armor, then why does he lose to physical fighters when even one of the most powerful magicians in the story can't even freaking TOUCH HIM?

But well, if you think Imagine Breaker is bad, you haven't probably seen Naruto (Kishi LOVES the Uchiha clan) and Bleach (ZOMG AIZEN SO OP) yet.

Anyways, see my sig for the exact reason why I started this thread.

Ahh! LOL I had to enable signatures for a moment to see that LOL, yeah I remember the hate on accell world cause of the mc, I mean I kinda got it. . .people really didn't like his character design - I was on the fence about it I was refreshed that they had an mc be short and fat. . .thought it was something new, like having that old guy be a MC in that futuristic anime a while back (forgot the name, sorry) but he wasn't realistically short and fat, kinda felt like they were making fun of fat people in that show tbh lol. . .but I still liked him despite all of that. . .the story of the show just turned dumb imo that whole last arc wasn't necessary, especially as the original is not even close to finished. . .but that's another thread for another day lol

and yeah, everyone knows bleach and Naruto is bad so they don't count ;p

@trace dio is a badass too lol, hell. . .the WHOLE CAST is full of badasses!

. . .ahh the memories...
CJ_Walker is offline   Reply With Quote