View Single Post
Old 2011-12-04, 12:52   Link #131
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Major point against this statement: Zero is a prequel, and should Rin be scarred at that age, it is extremely unlikely she would be the girl she became in F/SN. While Nasu and Urobuchi had to retcon minimal things to make Zero a proper prequel to SN, the opposite holds true every events in Zero can't go against how returning characters are in SN.
Contrary to what people think, Rin never saw anything in the LN either, except the "thing" in the black alley basically turned her into complete nerve wreck due to the creepy noise and her fear, exactly the same as in the anime.
Spoiler for stuff from FSN but nothing spoilery?:

And no, it wasn't the same. That part felt awfully rushed in the episode, there was little built up, compared to the fanservice nonsense earlier. When it should have been the climatic focus and not a 'oh we forgot something, here!' aftermath bonus. That and Kariya's chat with Aoi (which was the purpose of Rin's adventure, not Rin herself, but as a way to expose those two: she was nothing but a plot device to trigger it) felt tacked on to me, instead of flowing well within the episode.

I do welcome the addition of Tokiomi stuff, but they should have stopped with it. No Super loli. Please. This isn't a mahou shoujo.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote