View Single Post
Old 2011-12-29, 01:15   Link #546
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

@Fishmeister, First thank for the feedback, I do value honesty higher than manner.
Second, I perfectly know than I need to improve, especialy innthat kind of signature. That the point of this serie, to get better with practice and (hopefully) some C&C.
Third, I know than I might sound like a child than don't what to hear reason but,the quote are there to stay. At the exeption of this serie, the biggest intent behind the serie is the association of the text with the graphic material. To put the quote outside the signature wouldn't work. Beside, it isn't as we can put as much text outside a signature as we want on this forum.

@ Mittwoch, thank for the feedback. To be honest, I might be unnable to even try some of your suggestion as I am not using the full PhotoShop, only PhotoShop Element, I have no idea how to do curve adjustment or color balance and the few attempt to use C4d didn't let me much good memory of them.

@ Rennir contrary to you I do not frequent gfx sites, the only place I go is here. I learned by watching what other were doing, pratcicing and the occasinnal C&C ( I don't even know thoses composition rules you are refering at.