View Single Post
Old 2013-02-03, 05:02   Link #6698
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudryavka View Post
I don't see why my question has to die before getting answered... ?

There are plenty of people here with more first hand experience with Japan than me. So I don't think I was asking for the impossible by asking my question. Never asked for documents, never asked for pictures, never asked for real names. Just a fact.

And man, you're really not putting yourself in my shoes to even try to understand why I would ask this.

And thank you for your example, but I already said disciplinary committee in anime do way more than that. And was that even in Japan??
Man I don't know if my English is not good enough or what because we're not picking up the same nuances here.

I understand exactly why you'd ask this. To you it seems like an impossibility that students would want to undertake such a task if they would only be hated. Did I get that wrong? Ofcourse not, I couldn't have.

Then There's the matter of certainty, at no point did I mean that it was impossible to know the answer for sure, I even dropped names just to make it very very clear, or perhaps not clear enough.

We all know they do much more than that, but I thought I'd already adressed that before.

Quote:
To the same extent as they do in anime? No, ofcourse not, or are we forgetting about suspension of disbelief?
^ Case in point, we absolutely must not apply the same standards to real life as to anime.

It goes without saying that even the most ordinary things in anime would not be the same as is real life, this is no different.
HasuMasu is offline   Reply With Quote