Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-07, 01:44   Link #22827
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
I have a quiet bet with myself that we're going to see a surge of "christian"/ white supremacist / anti-abortion / zealot type terrorist acts in the next 10 years - particularly if Obama wins and the GOP loses the House by the margins I'm suspecting they will.

The fringe crazies, egged on by the crap spouted by our political lunatics, will decide that violence is their main recourse.
Several years ago, there was a study report of white supremacy groups in the rising, and as well as a full report on hate group sect organizing among the military. They urged these findings be alarted and observed.

I recall the usual suspects calling out Obama over that report and accused him for oppressing whites, patriots, military personnel, and civil militants.

Well...
The suspect was on a watch-list of dangerous individual.

Reminds us of the "Terrorism rise warning" reports pre-911 that went DEAF on ears of Neocons, doesn't it?
They even told him exactly which organization (Al Queda) planned to use what (jet liners) for the act. Let's recall how THAT went.

But nooooooo. We had the authorities stalk law-abiding arabs who never had any criminial history or connection to terrorism, yet men we KNEW had dangerous ideas and murderous intent, goes unchecked. And newest report suggests this applies to the Aurora shooting as well.
Is it just me that head-desk about all this?

Last edited by aohige; 2012-08-07 at 01:59.