View Single Post
Old 2012-11-25, 07:15   Link #18
ahelo
Criminal Unrequitor
*Graphic Designer

I don't wanna be a hater but:

Tsuritama - It's not like Tsuritama was bad. . . it was more like it got too indulgent for its own good especially towards the end. I never really liked the fishing aspect too which was more technobabblish than Index.

Sword Art Online - I honestly liked it for a few episodes but it started prioritizing on the wrong things, bringing in "girl of the week" sort of thing and forced drama. I would still have a good impression of SAO if they just ended it in, well, SAO but bleeergh.

Saki: Achiga-hen - I did ended up liking Achiga-hen a lot towards the end but the series was still pretty darn disappointing especially since it had the original to live up to and I really highly regard Saki. Achiga-hen was rushing so much to get to the semi-final match of the nationals and it completely forgets to develop its main characters. The last few episodes might change this though.

I can still change my mind on SAO and I actually like Tsuritama and Achiga a bit so for me, this topic was pretty darn hard to answer. We didn't have absolutely shitty series this year (no GC, Blood C, Fractale) and I dropped stuff like BRS quite early so I can't judge on it.