View Single Post
Old 2013-09-15, 17:41   Link #153
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Of course you're clearly wrong anyway. Whilst there is some ambiguity to what Judgement's duties are exactly, there's no doubt that the story portrays Kuroko as acting within her duties when engaging criminals. This is made abundantly clear within the first five pages of the manga. Otherwise it she'd be a massive hypocrite and people would be wondering how she's still even in Judgement if she keeps consistently going against the rules and acts as a vigilante.
Dunno about massive, but I do consider her a bit of a hypocrite, not obeying reglaments as much as she preaches about it.

But she doesn't act like a vigilante, a vigilante acts as judge and executioner, Kuroko doesn't. She acts as if she was a police officer (or AC equivalent) , but that doesn't mean she is one.

About the part you mention at the start of the manga, harrassment can't quite qualify as a dangerous crime. A voluntary force should usually be enough for that.

Anyway, to me it's more important the common sense of not giving an underage volunteer the responsibilities associated with an officer... And the logical statement I made with that "other approach" which I don't feel like repeating.

Also, your argument is very subjective. To use it to categorically say that "I'm clearly wrong" is too bold, if you ask me. I'll respect your perspective, but stop acting as if anything else is unthinkable.
leukrota is offline   Reply With Quote