View Single Post
Old 2008-07-23, 08:32   Link #31
Paranoia833
Mystery buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdra View Post
No chance. They have to know the content they're including in the anime when planning it out at the beginning of the process. They said they'd start this summer, and episode 3 will be out next month, so it's possible that 3 could be in the anime, but I'm not going to assume it will be. 4 is a definite no-no.

Can't say I mind either way, we'll inevitably get multiple seasons for as long as it takes to cover all the chapters anyway, so as long as they do a good job I'll be happy.
Doesn't that rather assume that the basic plots to each arc aren't written up long in advance of them being released? I mean I don't know how Umineko's production processes work but I figure a first draft of the script would be one of the first things that gets done, and if the producers of the anime can get the co-operation of 07th Expansion then there's no reason they shouldn't be able to get an idea of what happens.

Of course, depending on when they're aiming to get the anime released it might create issues, as I doubt they'd want an animated version of the 4th arc out before the actual release of the game.
Paranoia833 is offline   Reply With Quote