Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll iDOLM@STER the anime (and spin-offs)
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-29, 22:51   Link #3667
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Iori-chi and I are close, see? I got ties to her entire conglomerate.

You should go with the 5,000 (heck I'd say the 10,000 if you can afford to), because trust me, those points run out FAST.

Also, ALWAYS LOVE MAKOTO~

I wish I could fork out the cash for a 10,000yen PSN card...it's not that I can't but there's that little voice(s) in my head that tries and rationalizes my purchases...which is usually the voice(s) of Yayoi and/or Miyakawa Hikage. (from Lucky Star and Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku)

...however, that voice lost today and I ended up getting a 5,000yen PSN card. Quite a dispute took place in my mind between Angel Yayoi and Devil Iori. Yes, Devil Iori WON, OVER YAYOI, that's saying a LOT. (for someone like me)

NOTE:
If anyone is considering getting a PSN card, whether for iM@S or any other game, DO IT NOW!! Someone at play-asia grew a heart and they're having a sale!! (last I checked, which is a few minutes before I made this post) I got a 5,000yen PSN Card for $71 which is very reasonable seeing as how $1 is about 75yen right now, which means the card is roughly worth $62.50, meaning they're only charging nine extra dollars. Put that together with their usual price being $90 and...well, you can do the math. You can buy a 1,000yen PSN card with the money you saved.

With the 5,000yen card, together with the 50yen I had left from before I had 5,050yen. Bought "CHANGE!!!!" and the outfit as I originally intended and I had 2,500 left. I was planning to set aside 1,500 for the next sale assuming "Brand New Day!" would go on sale but...I ended up picking up "Jibun Rest@rt". Now I'm wondering what to do with the leftover 1,000...save it, use it for minor DLCs for the game, or go to the game archives? Mmrgh~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-11514.html
@yayoi no kage
please scroll down on that article...
D'aww~

Oh, btw, it's Makoto's birthday~!!!

...I posted those pics of her by coincidence...but some may call it fate.