View Single Post
Old 2007-12-22, 01:20   Link #52
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquifina View Post
My worry, though, is if we get a near-confession in ep. 12, and this season is supposed to run 20+ eps, how in heaven's name will the writers plausibly delay the climactic confession? And if she *does* confess soon, how does Yuji not look like a dolt for delaying a decision for ten episodes or so? Do they completely flip the switch and go to a frenetic battle-driven pace, where Yuji is so busy fending off multiple threats to his life that the whole romance thing becomes secondary until the end of the series? Or do they somehow take all of Shana's determination to be honest away from her? But how would they do that?
How about they put in an anime-only final boss, get Shana and Yuuji to fight them, and during the fight, Shana confesses, but at the same time, Yuuji gets sent flying into pole. This way, Yuuji won't look like a dolt, because he would be busy howling in pain and trying to un-skewer himself. This would also be a way to repeat season 1, by having Yuuji not hear what Shana was saying, and lead to season 3 and the stuff in later novels. At the same time, Yuuji-on-a-skewer would be symbolism-He's receiving the pain he caused the girls and viewers by being a dense dolt

I'm 97/100 joking.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)