View Single Post
Old 2009-03-06, 19:41   Link #1394
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Hmm.

Well, they were originally attracted to other people, and I guess some viewers didn't see that their closeness and emotional connection would eventually lead to a romantic relationship?

They could but time between situation A (bonded friends really liking other people) to situation B (falling for each other) is too little

Uh. What.

Are you referring to the first or second season?

Second

See, there's your sign.

Ryuuji really really cares about Taiga, and, if forced to choose between the two, he would choose Taiga.

Taiga, in turn, became close to Ryuuji from the very first couple of episodes, and really really cares about him, though she has an odd way of showing it, heh.

And when both Taiga and Ryuuji realize how unrealistic and impossible their chances with their respective crushes are, their emotions turn to the person they've been the closest to all along.

They're teenagers. You expect them to make smart decisions?

Considering they were pretty decent and smart characters in the series, yes, I guess either the writers didn't communicate their inability to make smart decisions or I was expecting too much out of them

This ought to be good. What twist are you hoping for now?

Taiga NOT ending up with Ryuuji

He means broken as in out-of-character.

For me it's borderline in character only considering that a number of your usual teens would, in fact, seek romantic comfort from their closest opposite sex friend. Otherwise, no, I had Taiga and Ryuuji on a higher pedestal that THAT
Answers are in bold