Thread: Jin Kobayashi
View Single Post
Old 2010-04-14, 16:53   Link #66
hchop

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
My mother lived and worked for a while in Japan and her stories from that time resemble what you have in mind I guess
She was all "wtf o_O" when the people in her group started to get ecchi. And showed her disapproval openly .. fierce one, my momma.

The only character I can think of going in that category is that blondie from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, that resents everyone around her as perverts (in her mean persona). It would be nice to see a 'normal' foreigner. Maybe even one who never heard of anime and thinks of Japan as a weird, weird country and has problems fitting in xD
But I guess the hypersexy foreigners will stay as the default.
Here's another thing to consider also, you know that some schools in America have a strict PDA rule? No hugging, no kissing, and some schools don't even allow blowing a kiss, imagine an American who is a product of that environment attending a school in Japan in one of those pervy romance anime situations, and imagine the shenanigans and misunderstandings that would ensue, or even the reaction from the perverted students to hear of a "No kiss policy" in a school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambino009 View Post
I think they he got ahead of himself.. now he's giving us the silent treatment.
What did we do that he would give us the silent treatment?