View Single Post
Old 2010-10-01, 06:56   Link #27330
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
So... offering to the thread.

Writing style's a bit disjointed this time around, and I apologize if it doesn't flow as well as my usual stuff does; I just needed to vent. We found out late last night that a kid on campus had committed suicide, and over the course of today I've learned details about the whole affair that makes me furious and sick to my stomach. I needed to let the feelings out somehow, hence this short.

Also, for some reason I wrote from Yuuno's POV. I don't really know why, it just flowed out that way.

Lyrics at the beginning are from "Skeptics And True Believers" by The Academy Is. Might not be fitting, but those particular words got stuck in my head for this piece, so I plugged them in.

Spoiler for Beyond Understanding:

EDIT: Pageclaim for Clementi, who deserved far better than what he got.
*hugs*

These sorts of situations are always hard, and it doesn't make it any better when the situation is such that there's something to blame... I think it makes it worse, personally. I'm furious too. And I'm so sorry that you (and the whole Rutgers community) have to deal with this.

I was looking back over the stuff I sent you for BtE, and found that piece I wrote that was essentially for you. Can we have muse strikes for something other than death, plz? kthxbai.

And with that, I think this weekend should be a writing weekend.