View Single Post
Old 2011-11-25, 00:49   Link #101
rei_ayanami17
Agent 0017

Interesting chapter even though the revelation about the badge and Ukitake don't really much fit to be revelation.lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
But all we really know is that the badge controls his reiatsu (And we can't even be sure of that). Ginjou says it's used to control him and use him as they see fit. Fair enough that's bad, but the big problem here is the blatantly obvious cracks in his arguments. No sane person would give Ginjou's accusations any real merit until they first heard Ukitake/Soul Society's side of the story. And yet here it's being played for drama with Ishida all worried about what it might mean and everything.
Agreed. He's just speaking for himself because he's really the only one Soul Society monitored, restrict and control because he is a bastard. He's bitter with Ichigo because SS help him to bring back his shinigami power and Captain Hitsugaya said that it is because Ichigo change them while him (Ginjou), dump by SS and thus leave him to come up a lame xcution to maybe, take revenge.

We don't know yet his flashback story but i will bet it has something to do with him not performing his duty as representative shinigami and just want for POWER . Even if Ichigo don't follow SS rules, we know that SS doesn't restrict him or even giving him any punishment for disobeying Yama-ji's order because there is Rukia, Renji, Byakuya who were shinigami supporting him to do what he wants and always on his side. And what is the use of SS contributing their power? Don't they know how to think that if they give at least a little amount of their power to Ichigo, it will just add to his monstrous power that they've been monitoring or restrict? Ginjou is just jealous really to say those words and i don't believe Ukitake is bad too.

And of all people, it's not surprising for Ichigo to be under surveillance. Aizen already did that to him, maybe even Mayuri and ......even Uruhara. ^^

btw, i guess what does Isshin and Uruhara talking about is differ from what Ginjou tell this chapter. Maybe it is other thing like Ichigo's true nature or their plan, i mean the taking-away-Ichigo's-future plan, maybe.

Well, at least my long awaited Bankai will finally arrive next chapter. Can't wait to see it. Hopefully Kubo doesn't mess up with it ^^....and hope to see Uruhara too again next chapter...... i wonder what he will do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
this post is pure win.....
it will be totally cool if it's really happen....

little bored with this kind of development... but I'll love if Aizen and Ukitake are actually work together
if we got Tousen Vs Komamura, now we can get Kyouraku Vs Ukitake
Nah, it should be Yamaji, Unohana and Kyoraku Vs Ukitake. ^^

so Aizen is not alone huh?!? another psychic ......hmmmm if that post really happens, hopefully Ukitake doesn't betray him AGAIN........otherwise Aizen will feel loneliness again.lol XD

Ichimaru Gin