View Single Post
Old 2013-08-08, 09:21   Link #92
Belise
Rokushiki User
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
Haru was pretty badass when it came to defending Kuroyukihime from Cyan Pile.

Before that, he pulled off a beautiful victory against Ash Roller by being courageously willing to try something desperately clever.

Dusk Taker puts him in a REALLY bad state, but he rebounds with some help and proudly faces the thief down again and again.

Really, anyone who watches Haruyuki with contempt rather than sympathy is not a person I want to deal with.
Hey wait, didn't you call that a fluke win against Ash in the other thread..? -_-

But yeah, as far as the Dusk Taker issue was handled, Haru was incredible. That was my favorite part of the LN in events revolving around Haru thus far.

First of all, he lost his wings. I was keenly interested in finding out how he would continue on despite loosing his avatars strongest ability, and I wasn't disappointed. The way he deduced and tracked down Rust Jigsaw's secret usage of the BIC in just a few minutes? Incredible! I wanted him to apply that same determination in taking down DT(which he did) but also in finding a new strong suit.

I thought he was going to be the first avatar to fly with IS since even Raker implied that his trauma/desire to fly and reach higher made her own look insignificant(the kids max altitude was almost twice that of Rakers after she cut her legs. And he just tested the height on a whim). Coupled with the fact that he got a grip on IS in such a short period of time.. Man Haru really does have some potential. Fearsome even. So I was actually kind of sad when he got his wings back because the trials and tribulations were really only tempering Haru. Refining him into a fearsome burstlinker more and more.