View Single Post
Old 2011-12-16, 11:20   Link #80
Arya

Well, Shu hitting bottom didn't bother me. I mean, his reaction is more human than many other MC. In any case Shinji didn't bother me, nor GSD Kira, even if something in between would be preferable

But the Hare scene, even If it didn't surprise me, got on my nerves, but this is how the writers decided to show us his hitting bottom. When Inori left that was his point of no return, beyond that he even lost any will to safe himself. So he became destructive. This is how I explain that mean move on Hare. He couldn't do anything lower than hurting Inori and Hare in the same episode. Ok, yes, he could hurt Ayase, but no way.

So, we have to wait the turning point that looks to be not so far.

And Gai and Ayase actions/reactions didn't bother neither. I mean, maybe a bit overdone, but in the end FP is not a dressmaking club. They need trust oven any other things. So if they can't trust him, even if he is the main weapon, it is better to leave him behind sooner than later, where later could mean during an operation. He did mess up once already. Surely this cold behavior lacks of friendships or uderstandings feeling, but Gai didn't have any to begin with and Ayase, like Inori, is faithful to the cause more than anything. Sure more than a brat.