View Single Post
Old 2008-05-23, 11:40   Link #210
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
Magic is impressive, but now Noland leads! Swords for everyone!

RrraaaAAGHGHH!!!

In other news, YEEEEAH SHIKI~! <3
Man, swords are so overused. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
What? Outer Cadia has experienced a death and rebirth?

Goddammit, I wasn't here to witness the rise of the phoenix but considering how I didn't contribute much before this event it could not be helped after all.

Oh, well.

I just have to be happy that Outer Cadia still lives on, though it's too bad that I didn't have enough material to contribute to the reincarnation. Oh wait; I do have one- make it two.

Spoiler for megane DFC miko DO WANT:

Spoiler for because I really want to do this:

Yes, people, I may not be active, but that doesn't mean this Dark God of Armpit Fan Service is not alive. You will not see it when I strike.
Heh, welcome back to the madness. Blink and you miss the whole restart, that's the kind of craziness that goes on here, ne? :3

And moar DFC do want. *runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
The Grandia one isn't, as far as I know. But the fact that she's a girl made me laugh.
Oh yes, you really need more ambiguity around yourself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post

:3
Oh yeah...you're still stuck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
*ninjas in*

A delivery. =3

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha GuardianS

Transition, Part Two—Avenger

Spoiler for Transition, Part Two—Avenger:

=====

Note: Thirteen pages in Word document, it's a bad sign. <_< The (rather short) transition chapters are supposed to reveal things in more depths that won't appear in the storyline until much later. This one has some ties to the previous transition, so it's connected in some way (quite easy to spot, also ). And I think someone might have a very good idea how the plot is going to be, because this spoils quite a bit. Well, if it doesn't create headaches first.

*ninjas out from rampaging mobs*

*deploys Anti-Harisen Field against FieryAeon for this cliffy (?)*
And once more PF deploys a bluecheese bomb...

I like the "told from thoughts" perspective you took here, it gives a sense of recollection. Our mysterious "Avenger" looks like he's had quite a past. Looking forward to more. *thumbs up*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Vita has tamed a miniature giant space hamster?
[Attempting to compute mental image...]

[Compute failed.]
Quote:
I wanted to bring Himavarka, the barbarian, in. But I hold back in doing so.

Try picturing a black-haired humanoid with three green on green eyes a la Fremen from Dune, towering you from his 230 cm, covered with tribal tattoos, armed with a set of six javelines, a pair of throwing axes, a full belt of throwing knives, a dagger and a morgenstern. And it is just his secondary weaponry. His main weapon is a demon, that have taken the form of sentient crimson two-handed sword that have the ability to leech life and mana, and call a legion from another plane that is not unlike the Wild Hunt on some occasions.

And like ALL barbarians, he have BERSERK RAEG and fight to win.

He is the bodyguard of an elven princess who keep his behavior in check via a magical torque that shall choke him if something goes wrong.

On a second thought, I think I should just work on the antagonist who hates Aces with a passion because NO ONE shall be stronger and more beautiful than him.
Damn, he sounds vicious...

...but why would this other antagonist hate the Aces? Now you've got me curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Dat Breaka really gave me a stompin'!
And it'z red! Da red wunz go fasta!!
Why'z you finkin' I used da red one? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Vita is cute when she's all flustered from petting
Vita: S-Shut up, you! And don't pet me!!! *huffs*
Quote:
DFC!!! DFC!!!

*RUNS*

*runs also*

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fate- View Post
sorry guys, I have another question . Is it possible for child (3-4 years old) to have an enormous amount of magic but unable to control it? (causing property damage, injuring a lot people around him even though he doesnt mean to)

I really need to have this answered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I would say its possible, though I'd suggest limiting the damage the child causes (no blowing up entire houses for example, thats a recipe for overpowered characters waiting to happen). We already saw something similar with Erio in the manga, though that was bound more to his emotions then the amount of magic he had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Comartemis is gonna be angry. Meh, i don't care.

Spoiler for The Beginning:
And so it begins...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
*hands LE transformation serum before blasting off*
Eh?

What do I need this for???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodius Trueheart View Post
Lol Hayate Blaster System...that would be some real B.S. right there haha. Of course, she'd probably kill herself.

In any case, New Sonic Form uses as much energy as B.S, or at least that's what I gathered from Nanoha being so concerned about Fate not using her new limit break. Even though New Sonic Form did not seem to appreciably increase Fate's speed.
Maybe it's more the overall boosts rather than just speed? I dunno.

And Hayate Blaster System is likely a recipe for armageddon...imagine someone of her output amplified a ton...
Quote:
I take it you're a veteran of many ship wars, eh?

NanohaxNobody ftw xddddd
Nah, not a vet, but I've seen enough to know what happens. I've already turned my back on another board I used to go to entirely because they got into a massive ship war that I got sick of seeing every day. You'll forgive me if I get touchy about the subject.
Quote:
I would say "Don't bust for the sake of doing it, you're doing it for the overall good of the thread". If you do it to pump yourself up, you might end up just alienating new members.

Of course, it's incumbent on the people being reviewed to actually MAKE the changes and appreciate that they need to tone things down.

Quote:
Er...what is Orochimaru Syndrome?
It's not a good thing, I'll tell you that...:3
Quote:
aww, if keroko doesn't want the nice safe friendly chat, she doesn't have to amrite?
[Dubya]You just fell for the trap.[/Dubya] :3:3:3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
I just realised that Melodius and I had some pretty good conversations and discussions about the backstory of one of his OCs and I just remembered that I was really annnoyed at him and his first OC attempts.

Running things by people works WONDERS people. Otherwise Alpha would have been even more WTF.
And Alpha still broke people...
LimitedEternal is offline   Reply With Quote