View Single Post
Old 2012-07-31, 22:55   Link #29892
jjblue1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealym View Post
'
Well ... I'd kind of assumed they were in the study.
In EP1, Natsuhi just grabs one from ... somewhere.
In EP2, Yasu almost certainly just gives one to Rosa from upstairs somewhere.
In EP3, they're somewhere Kratsuhi can direct the adults to easily enough.
I can't remember... do they get the key of the study in Ep 3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealym View Post
In fact, thinking about the thing... assuming Yasu figured "of course they'd announce it immediately", Shannon could just always keep a letter from Beatrice on her person acknowledging the end of the game. And she could always say something like "I recieved this just before the conference, and they threatened my life via the phone last week..."

And as someone suggested much earlier, there will be a P.S from Kinzo about how he's skipped town and plans to never return.
Probably she would deliver it in an Ep 5 fashion but yes, she might have one already ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalAura View Post
There's actually no rule that at the second twilight, two victims have to be gouged with stakes. Beatrice actually points this out in Our Confessions - it's a wildcard step where she can do anything she wants as long as it can be loosely justified as "tearing apart the two who are close."
Well, I've only read the summary but didn't the 'she can do anything she wants as long as it can be loosely justified as "tearing apart the two who are close."' refers to how she deals with the parting part, not with the murdering part?

I would expect Beato to keep the 'killing' the same as in the other cases... as when at the end of the game Battler will find Shannon's body she'll have a stake near her.
jjblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote